Brennan- Rogers will have its first student council this year.
This is your chance to use your leadership skills, and work with others to improve student life at our school!
We will be holding elections this Fall for President, Vice President, Treasurer, Secretary and Home Room Representatives.
The ideal candidate should possess the following qualities:
· Minimum C (75) average in all classes including Specials
· Experience or willingness to perform Community service for our school
· Be willing to speak publically, and make speeches
· Be willing to attend all school events, and provide community service
· Be willing to collaborate with our student body and Administration
Council members can be disqualified:
· Grades slip below a C (75) average
· Members do not attend meetings, or events
· Members do not uphold their commitments or duties
· 2 disciplinary strikes must followed by written statement, and a hearing from other members
More information about the application, officer responsibilities, and election dates will be coming soon, Stay Tuned during morning announcements, Community Meeting, and Crew.