Families should visit www.punh.org and select their workshops and register their children for the Youth Program, before the spaces fill up. They can select from over 25 workshops in the areas of Early Childhood, Grades K-12, College Prep, and Family & Community.
How to register on-line:
1. Go to www.punh.org
2. Click the red “Register Now for Free Workshops for NHPS Families” button on the top of the page (or go the Events section).
3. Click on the “Nov 2nd Citywide Parent University” tab on the left hand side.
4. Select your workshops by click “Add”. REMEMBER: You can only select one workshop per session.
5. Once you have selected your workshops, you can finish by clicking “Checkout”.
6. You will be prompted to create an account. If you previously created an account, you can login to your account.
If you have any issues or further questions, please call Adriana Joseph at (203)497-7051.
We look forward to seeing parents on Saturday, November 2, 2013 at Gateway Community College. Thank you!